The following privacy notice outlines how Sheila Henry LTD collects, uses, protects and transfers your personal data. Sheila Henry is a salon that provides services including beauty therapy treatments.
The data protection officer/data owner for the organisation is Angela Charleton. You can contact the data protection officer/data owner by sending an email to or writing to Sheila Henry, The Coach House, Mowbray Square, Harrogate, HG1 5AU.
Personal data Collected
The personal data that we collect is:
* Home address
* Email address
* Date of birth
* Phone number
* Health information
Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing your data
Sheila Henry Ltd takes your privacy seriously and we will never sell or rent your personal data to any third-party. Sharing of your data and direct marketing activities are only carried out with your express consent, which you are free to withdraw at any time.
We need to obtain and process your personal data to provide you with our products, services and treatments and to fulfil our business and legal obligations. We will never collect any personal information from you that we do not need or retain any data that is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in this notice.
Where we request sensitive personal data from you (i.e health or medical data), the reason (s) for the request will be clearly given along with the purposes of the processing. Explicit consent through a signature will always be required for us t obtain and process your health information.
Who is processing my data?
Sheila Henry Ltd, The Coach House, Mowbray Square, Harrogate, HG1 5AU are the data controller and processes your personal information for the purposes laid out in this privacy notice. Phorest, Anglesea Mills, 9 Anglesea Row, Smithfield, Dublin 7, D07 W5NE, Ireland, acts as a data processor
on behalf of Sheila Henry Ltd and have access to personal information only (GG1) in cases that customer support or troubleshooting is required in accordance with this Privacy Notice and is permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Your personal data is processed to:
* Collect specific personal data (name, address, email, contact number, DOB) that is required to enter into a contract to sell a product or service.
* Engage in communication with you including confirmation and reminders of appointments, and requests to cancel or change a booking.
* Collect health information to perform the agreed services appropriately, and potentially highlight areas that products and services may cause issues to clients because of their health.
* Ensure a safe service and provide industry standard advice.
* Select relevant offers, promotions and information to you.
* Estimate the number of customers we have.
* Hold personal data that is required by law or to respond to legal process.
* Hold for insurance purposes.
* Store customer records
Your rights as the individual
If your personal data is held by Sheila Henry Ltd you hold particular right over it.
Where you have provided consent for us to contact you as part of our marketing services, you have to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the unsubscribe option accompanied with all of our direct marketing or by contacting the Sheila Henry Data Officer.
You also have the right:
* To be informed of how your personal data with be used befor e it is collected.
* To access your personal data and to information on how your information is used after it has been gathered.
* To have personal data corrected if it is incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date.
* To request the removal or deletion of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
* To restrict processing, to ‘block’ processing of your data.
* To data portability, having the data moved, copied or transferred from Sheila Henry Ltd to another organisation in an easily readable format.
* To object to direct marketing from us.